This 8-page student book introduces some of the traditions people observe as they ring in the new year:
- attending parties with family and friends
- counting down to midnight
- celebrating with noise makers
- watching fireworks
- making resolutions
The pages invite interaction by allowing children to:
- color the illustrations
- fill in missing numbers on the countdown page
- write their own resolution
Eight (8) key vocabulary words are highlighted in the text:
Hover over the thumbnails to see sample pages.
Thank you for your interest in this item. Happy New Year!!
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook
My Instagram Page: AndreaKnight_onTpT