Students research the country of Brazil. This resource has been used to tie in with the events in Rio for 2016. It may be used for independent work, whole class project or homework.
- Find out how to say key phrases in Portuguese
- A day in Rio.
- Story writing narrative: Imagine being on an Adventure in the Amazon.
- Find a special food dish from Brazil to include in a class recipe book.
- Research festivals that take place in Brazil.
- Create a costume for Carnival.
** This pack also includes printable sheets for themed writing paper and an assessment rubric **
MORE RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE HERE:
RESOURCES FOR RIO 2016