This is a two chapter test for my 8th grade Social Studies. It covers key terms like the Homestead Act, how life was better in the early Western States for women's rights than in the East, the five key features that led to the rise of industry and industrialization in America, and key inventions leading to the Gilded Age.
This is a short essay and fill-in test that requires knowledge of the material to score well. Nine questions offer 16 points. This also could be a quiz or homework assignment, or a study guide for your unit test in your History class.
Also try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged