Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
54.19 MB | 9 pages
Engage your students in this jigsaw activity to learn about the rise of totalitarian regimes in the early twentieth century, and the impact of World War II dictators: Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Tojo.
This is an excellent introduction into a World War II unit in both U.S. History and World History.
It is presented as EvilCon - a convention of the most evil people to ever walk the twentieth century world.
- Introductory video montage of totalitarian leaders (set to Star Wars music)
- two learning experience ideas to investigate information
- one-page readings on the story of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Tojo
- a BONUS two-page reading on Emperor Hirohito (How responsible should we hold HIM for the atrocities of World War II?) - a great extension activity
- Graphic organizer for students to take notes
- Teacher's Guide version of the graphic organizer