In this fast-paced game students will practice place value skills. Students take turns rolling a 10-sided dice or using the spinner provided to move along the game board, adding and subtracting from their score. Students who get to the water fall in the middle of the game with the highest score win!
Includes 3 versions:
(1) Ones and Tens; (2) Ones, tens, and hundreds; (3) Ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands.
Also includes a matching spinner and instructions.
1) Player 1 spins and moves the number of spaces indicated on the spinner.
2) Player 1 reads what the space says. If it says thousands, hundreds, tens, or ones, use that word and the number they spin to make their score. For example, if player 1 spun a 2 and landed on "tens", the score will be 20.
3) All other players will repeat steps 1 - 2,
adding scores as they travel around the board. Players will subtract from their score if they land on a "lose points" space.
4) The game ends once all players have made it to the waterfall in the center of the board.
5) The player with the highest score wins.
Have students keep track of their score two ways: 1) students can keep track of their score with paper and pencil, adding and subtracting as they go. 2) Students keep track of their score using base 10 blocks. They can exchange ones for tens, and tens for hundreds.
Built for letter sized paper for easy printing.
If you like it please give us good feedback. FOLLOW US
for updates on new products.
Also, if you have an questions before or after purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim and Joe (her husband)