This Road Trip Poppers MiniBook is a really fun and creative
way for your class to learn about U.S. states!
Students can use their imagination and pretend they are on a road trip while working on creating the Poppers Minibook.
The minibook is designed so each page has a "Popper" graphic tab that sticks out at the top.The last page has the road background upon which the poppers layer on. When you cut out the pages, just be careful not to cut off the poppers too~ ^^
The books have a variety of facts/research/personal opinion areas so students stay engaged. You can use this as a stand-alone project, in conjunction with lessons, or just for fun!
Type 1:For Shorter and Easier Activites / Lessons
with minimal research
Type 2: For Longer Activities / Lessons that require
more research and/or knowledge
2. Drivers License
3. State Flag
4. Map and Geography
5. State Symbols
6. Landmarks and Famous Places
7. Famous Californians (students draw and/or write names)
8. Road Trip Memories
1. Students color and fill in pages
2. Cut out pages
3. Layer in order (remember to have the road background page as the last one)
4. Staple on the left side (Grey stapling area on left side)
5. Share and Show off! ^^
Thank you and Happy Teaching!