PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Hi Teacher Friends!
This is a behavior management twist on the ole' clip chart. I teach 4th grade, and since we learn so much about California History, my classroom theme is "Cruising Through California", with all sorts of Road Trip decor.
To make the clip chart:
1) Print out on card-stock
2) Print 4 copies of the page with the road on it
3) Attach together with glue or tape (see picture of my chart on the last page)
4) Laminate and hang with wooden clips!
Managing "Rules of the Road" Behaviors
1) Print, cut and laminate the cones
2) Post them in a visible place in your room
3) Use a binder and an accountability sheet for each student if you want the option of record-keeping