Road Works Dramatic Play Center | Pretend Play
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Dramatic Play Mega Bundle came about after receiving many requests for one! It now contains all 36 Dramatic Play Packs!>>> This bundle is AMAZING value and is great for teachers who love having a variety of pretend play options to choose from.>>What I love about it!You'll receivPrice $120.00Original Price $216.34Save $96.34
This Road Works dramatic play center is a fun way for kids to learn about what Road Workers do and develop STEM skills.
Why is dramatic play important?
Pretend play helps kids to learn about themselves, the world and how things work. Dramatic play centers also help to strengthen a child's language development (e.g. expressive language, vocabulary), social skills and play skills. Children learn a lot through play!
What I love about this pack!
- The printable roads, road works signs and walkie talkies
- It supports construction play and develops problem solving skills as kids work out how to build the roads
- Real road works photos to add to your display areas
Included in this pack:
- "Road Works" banner
- Signs and labels to set up different areas (Road Works, Kids at Work)
- Role play lanyard labels
- Real life photos to include as part of your display
- Open and closed signs
- Opening times & clock
- Printable hard hats and walkie talkies
- Traffic lights poster
- Variety of road signs (e.g. stop, go, slow, detour, road closed)
- Write on printables (supervisor's report, road worker report, road building plan)
- Printable roads (in a choice of black or gray/grey)
- Bonus STEM labels to build an airport
- Bonus STEM labels and race flags to build a race track
- Instructions with photos
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Teddy Bear Hospital Dramatic Play
>>> Ice Cream Shop Dramatic Play
>>> Dinosaur Dramatic Play Bundle (Dig, Museum & Shop)
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.