Also included in
- This ROAD TO REVOLUTION BUNDLE (AMERICAN HISTORY BUNDLE), Digital Distance Learning & Print will includeEVERYTHING you will need to plan for an engaging UNIT in your US HISTORY classroom! As the end of the year and summer approach, I will be adding ACTIVITIES to this bundle. As items are added,$25.50$50.75Save $25.25
- American History Interactive Guided Notes and PowerPoints BUNDLE Google, Digital Distance Learning & PrintAmerican History Guided Notes, American History Interactive Notebook, Google and Print, American History Note Taking, American History PowerPoints, American History Anticipatory Guides→Click$39.00$53.50Save $14.50
Road to Revolution Interactive Guided Notes and PowerPoints American History, Google, Digital Distance Learning & Print
American History Guided Notes
American History Interactive Notebook, Google and Print
American History Note Taking
American History PowerPoints, Editable
American History Anticipatory Guides
- Guided Note Pages for Students with Activities, Key Questions, and Mapping
- Teacher Guided Notes Pages
- PowerPoints to go with each set of Guided Notes
- Flipped Classroom Recorded Video of Notes
- Anticipatory Guides for People, Places, and Vocabulary
- General Social Studies Graphic Organizers for Each Unit
- A link to a Google Slide version of the student note taking outline.
HOW TO USE:
➤Guided Notes- To keep notes organized and to ensure students are following along during teacher input section of the lesson.
➤Activities- Embedded activities within each unit to keep student engaged (can be used in class or as their daily homework).
➤Reflection Questions- Reflection questions to get students thinking about the application of the new material.
➤Unit Background- Print and have student follow along for short class discussion daily. This will keep student engaged and they will leave with an organized set of notes
➤Interactive Notebook Inserts- Print 2 to a page to paste into interactive notebooks as a reference sheet
➤Study Guide- Have student highlight and use to guide studying for unit test
➤State Test Review Pull out and use as a guide for state test prep at the end of the year.
➤AP Exam Overview- Pull out and use as a guide for AP exam review.
➤Research Guide- Use notes to complete activities and reference key ideas and events when researching
➤Graphic Organizers- Use graphic organizer inserts to reflect and apply knowledge and skills learned. Use activities built in as class activities or homework review.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material
#TPTDIGITAL #TPTTECH Google, 1:1, Digital