PowerPoint (104 Slides)
• Interactive Notes with Key (42 pages)
• Study Guides/Charts
• Road to Revolution Assessment
• Stamp Act Quiz
Road to the Revolution: Continental Congress, delegates, earthworks. French and Indian War, Intolerable Acts, militias Minutemen, repeal, revolution, Sons of Liberty and the Daughters of Liberty, Stamp Act, tax, Tea Act, The Olive Branch, Petition, Townshend Revenue Act, tyranny
• 4SS.C.30: explain the causes, major events, and results of the American Revolution.
• 4SS.C.30.b: Describe the influence of key individuals and groups during the American Revolution.
• 4SS.C.30.d: Explain the writing of the Declaration of Independence
****Some PowerPoints may have links to Brain Pop or other external websites. You or your school must have an account to access the BrainPop Videos. These are just extra supplemental resources that are available online. Some PowerPoints may also have video clips embedded. I am not responsible for any technical issues you may have. These clips are again an extra supplemental resource that are also available at discoveryeducation.com