This resource is a highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100 question power point quiz on Roald Dahl’s children’s books and includes questions on ‘Matilda’, ‘The BFG’, ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’, ‘Danny Champion of the World’, ‘Fantastic Mr Fox’, ‘George’s Marvellous Medicine’, ‘The Twits’, ‘Boy’, ‘The Giraffe, Pelly and Me’, ‘The Enormous Crocodile’, ‘The Magic Finger’ and ‘The Witches’.
It is an ideal resource for using during Roald Dahl’s 100th Year celebration in September.
The quiz contains 100 questions with multiple choice answers. It can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the Roald Dahl image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals / teams to record their answers.
1. In which book is this quote from ‘If you are good, life is good?’
2. Charlie is the last person to find a golden ticket in ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.’ Who
was the third?
3. In ‘James and the Giant Peach’ James is forced to go and live with his aunts after his parents are
killed. What were his parents killed by?
4. In ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ who runs the chocolate factory?
5. What are the evil creatures that Charlie Bucket meets in ‘Charlie and the Great Glass
6. In ‘The Magic Finger’ the main character has the power to punish people who annoy her. Why
does she punish the Gregg family?
7. In ‘Matilda’, how is Miss Honey is related to Miss Trunchbull?
8. Who does George use his ‘marvellous medicine’ on?
9. What does Mr Twit have in his beard?
10. How many people are in the Bucket family?