Teaching about the Roaring 20s
Want to address the youth culture
of the 1920s
How about using primary sources
to practice skills while you address the youth culture
in the 1920s
This 2-page handout provides an assortment of quotes
for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of the youth culture
of the Roaring 1920s
. Includes a wrap-up question in which students make comparisons to our current youth culture.
Answers will vary, so no key provided! All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress public domain.
Great class or homework assignment!
• Decade of Roaring 20s 1920s U.S. History Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set
• Roaring 20s Popular Culture U.S. History Primary Source Analysis Handouts
• Booming 20s Economy Primary Sources Analysis Activity Handout 1920s U.S.
• 1920s Controversies Primary Source Analysis Handout Homework US U.S. History
• 1920s Image Analysis Set - Authentic Images w/Analysis Guides & Organizers
• 1920s Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American 1920s Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American 1920s Task Rotation Google Drive Interactive Assignments
• Roaring 20s 1920s SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• U.S. Fear & Consumerism of the Roaring 20s 1920s Powerpoint
• Roaring 20s 1920s Walking Tour Centers Activity Gallery Walk
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find: Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!