Also included in
- Be ready to teach 20th Century US History with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of$175.48$250.69Save $75.21
- Engage students in the dichotomous decade of the 1920s with 25+ Notebook pages plus 8 activities on the Roaring 1920s and the Harlem Renaissance. Included in this bundle:- Roaring 20s interactive notebook pages- Roaring 20s Cultural Aspects Gallery walk- Roaring 20s Inventions Advertisement Projec$29.92$39.92Save $10.00
Roar into the 1920s with this engaging gallery walk. Students get up and moving to explore jazz, fashion, literature and more. Students conduct an analysis of their findings about the 1920s culture.
Included in this resource:
-Gallery walk displays for 8 topics (listed below)
- Gallery walk graphic organizer
- Gallery walk graphic organizer for interactive notebooks
- Analysis activity
- Teacher's guidelines
Topics included in gallery walk:
- Music: Jazz
- Architecture and skyscrapers
- Mass Culture
- The radio
- The flapper lifestyle
Add these other great 1920s resources to your curriculum:
Related bundles include:
Love Gallery Walks? Find more gallery walks here.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.