Engage students in the dichotomous decade of the 1920s with this set of activities and interactive notebooks on the Roaring 1920s
. This bundle includes resources related to the Harlem Renaissance.
Included in this bundle:
- Roaring 20s interactive notebook pages
- Roaring 20s Cultural Aspects Gallery walk
- Roaring 20s Inventions Advertisement Project
- 1920s politics of the decade informational text and project (NEW! not yet available elsewhere)
- Harlem Renaissance Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Harlem Renaissance Cultural Doodle Activity
- Harlem Renaissance Gallery Walk Activity
- 1920s Immigration and the rise of Nativism (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
- 1920s Ideology, the Ku Klux Klan and the Scopes Trial Readings + 4 activities (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
- 1920s Women's Changing Roles Reading + 4 activities (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
Related bundles include:
- US History Gilded Age through the Cold War Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.