DBQs are an excellent way to hit most of the Common Core standards in your class. If there is one activity that encapsulates the requirements of the Common Core - the DBQ is it!
Prompt: Analyze three social changes that occurred during the 1920s. Evaluate whether or not these changes were positive or negative.
Here is a list of the documents:
1. The United States Constitution, 18th Amendment (1919)
2. Visual of a flapper at a speakeasy
3. Scopes Trial Chart: Source: McGraw-Hill Publishing
4. Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Poster, 1920s
5. The United States Constitution, 19th Amendment (1920)
6. A Great Day in Harlem, Original photo taken by Art Kane (1925 - 1995)
7. First Red Scare depiction of a "European Anarchist" attempting to destroy the Statue of Liberty.
This product goes perfectly with this DBQ Outline and Rubric, which is included!