PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Roar into the 1920s with this engaging gallery walk. Students get up and moving to explore jazz, fashion, literature and more. Students conduct an analysis of their findings about the 1920s culture.
Included in this resource:
-Gallery walk displays for 8 topics (listed below)
- Gallery walk graphic organizer
- Gallery walk graphic organizer for interactive notebooks
- Analysis activity
- Teacher's guidelines
Topics included in gallery walk:
- Music: Jazz
- Architecture and skyscrapers
- Mass Culture
- The radio
- The flapper lifestyle
Related bundles include:
Love Gallery Walks? Find more gallery walks here.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.