This item is a comprehensive
CURRICULAR UNIT about the Roaring '20s & Great Depression that integrates reading and literacy
. There are 6 complete lessons included in this bundle PLUS supplemental activities. This unit includes about 6 weeks of materials.
THIS UNIT CAN BE USED AS A STAND ALONE CURRICULUM.
This can be used as homeschool curriculum, too.
This unit offers a savings of over 40% versus buying the resources individually.
The 6 lessons included in this curriculum unit are:
♦Post WW1 Issues
♦Economic Boom of the 1920s
♦Culture of the '20s & '30s
♦Causes of the Great Depression
♦Life During the Great Depression
♦The New Deal
If you have purchased any of the above No Prep lessons, you have the above lessons, but you do NOT have the supplemental activities.
This unit includes
• 6 PowerPoint presentations that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes
• 6 slotted notes pages so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentations (which includes carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lessons) Editable slotted notes included!
• 6 informational reading passages about the 1920s & 1930s (note taking version of the informational passages is included for each one)
• 24 activities (4 per lesson) (key terms, dates & events, data analysis, significant people, political cartoon, literary works, and a literacy connection) Three of the four activities PER lesson have two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• 6 quizzes
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, and the quizzes
PLUS THE FOLLOWING SUPPLEMENTAL ACTIVITIES:
• 6 graphic organizers
• 73 vocabulary cards
• 6 primary source analysis
• 10 interactive notebook foldables
• Simulation: Life of a Farmer
• editable study guide with answer key
• editable unit test with answer key
• editable modified test with answer key
• teacher's guide with suggested pacing map
Specific reading skills in this unit are: relationships in a text/cause & effect; unknown words & phrases; citing textual evidence & making inferences; text structure; and central ideas & summary.
You will be easily integrating reading with your social studies content because the 6 graphic organizers focus on one specific reading skill per organizer, AND students will be analyzing primary documents.
If you have purchased any of my NO PREP Roaring '20s & Great Depression lessons, please email me if you are unsure of what additional materials this unit includes.
++++++++++COMPLETE WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA Available
♦World War 1
♦World War 2
++++++++++COMPLETE US HISTORY CURRICULA Available
♦Yearlong US History Curriculum
♦US Civil War & Reconstruction
♦Roaring '20s & Great Depression
==========No Prep Complete Lessons US History Available
♦American Revolution Unit Bundle
→Causes of the American Revolution
→Battles & Events of the American Revolution
→Declaration of Independence
→France's Role in the American Revolution
→Key People of the American Revolution VOL.1
→Key People of the American Revolution VOL.2
→Impacts of the American Revolution
♦American Civil War Unit Bundle
→Causes of the US Civil War
→Major Battles of the US Civil War
→The North & South US Civil War
→Abraham Lincoln US Civil War
→Key People of the US Civil War
♦Reconstruction Unit Bundle
→Political Impacts of Reconstruction
→Economic Impacts of Reconstruction
→Social Impacts of Reconstruction
♦Roaring '20s & the Great Depression Unit Bundle
→Post WW1 Issues
→Economic Boom of the 1920s
→Culture of the '20s & '30s
→Causes of the Great Depression
→Life During the Great Depression
→The New Deal
==========No Prep Complete Lessons World History Available
♦World War I Unit Bundle
→Treaty of Versailles
→New Technologies & Weapons of WWI
→Causes of WWI
→Major Battles and Events of WWI
♦World War II Unit Bundle
→Causes of WWII
→Major European Battles of WWII
→Major Pacific Battles of WWII
→Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party
→The Manhattan Project
→Aftermath of WWII
♦Cold War Unit Bundle COMING SOON
Heather LeBlanc, LLC