Jump into the Roaring Twenties
with this set of templates and possible responses to organize notes on the Roaring Twenties. Students reflect on the Teapot Dome Scandal, Indian Affairs the music of the era and more. Great to use with a variety of Roaring Twenties activities and projects.
This resource includes:
- 15+ graphic organizers on the 1920s for students
- Possible responses for each organizer for teachers
- Pictures of notebook pages for examples
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- The Teapot Dome Scandal
- Coolidge Prosperity
- Indian Affairs
- Immigrants in the 1920s
- Family Life
- Sacco and Vanzetti
- Scopes Trial
- Music: Jazz
- Harlem Renaissance
- Cultural aspects of the 1920s
- Stock Market Crash of 1929
This resource works well with the 1920s Gallery Walk Activity
which investigates cultural aspects of the 1920.
a bundle! This resource available as part of the following money-saving bundles:
- US History Interactive Notebook Organizers 10 Sets! Gilded Age to Cold War
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century).
US History Interactive Notebooks include:
- Progressive Era
- World War I
- The 1920s
- Harlem Renaissance
- The Great Depression
- World War II
- The Cold War
- The 1950s
- The 1960s
- The Civil Rights Movement
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.