A very clear and engaging 10 page package comparing life between the 1920s and 1930s in America.
Activities utilize an excellent (and free) online textbook as well as other online resources.
ANSWER KEY Included!
Students learn about:
1. Main themes of the 1920s and 1930s
2. The invention of the automobile and Henry Ford!
3. The successes and failures of prohibition
4. The unique development of the Harlem Renaissance
5. Critiquing Presidents of this era after watching an online video
6. What caused the crash?
7. Should FDR be considered a great American President?
Consider buying the bundle!
1920s and 1930s Bundle