Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.02 MB | N/A pages
Introduce your students to their new friend, Robby the Robot. Robby the Robot comes from a galaxy not too far away. His mission: to help earthlings with input/output rules (math functions). Robby is programmed to transform numbers and it's the students' job to figure out what the rule is and what the "transformed" numbers are.
There are two PowerPoints with Robby the Robot to help teach the input/output tables (1 for addition/subtraction and 1 for multiplication/division). Use the worksheets as guided practice or use the template to make your own. Finally, your earthlings can construct their very own robot using the provided template! They can "program" it themselves by selecting their own rule and filling out their own input/output table.
Included in this purchase:
• 1 animated PowerPoint to teach input/output with addition and subtraction rules, 1 corresponding worksheet, 1 additional worksheet for practice, and answer keys.
• 1 animated PowerPoint to teach input/output with multiplication and division rules, 1 corresponding worksheet, 1 additional worksheet for practice, and answer keys.
• Worksheet template so you can make your own worksheet.
• Printable Robby the Robots
• Robot Math-tivity where students can make their own robot with their own input/output table (sample provided).