Roberto Clemente Writing
Please see the Preview.
This biography account follows the life of Roberto Clemente as he moves from Puerto Rico to become the Pride of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is part of Journeys Grade 3, Unit 1, Lesson 5.
Writing about Roberto Clemente
1. Idiom – “Hit It Out of the Park” - persuasive
2. Idiom – “Swing and a Miss” - humorous fiction
3. Idiom – “Out of Left Field” – personal narrative
5. Nonfiction text features organizer (for use with advanced biographies)
6. Compare/Contrast settings
7. Cause and Effect
8. Character Analysis – Roberto
9. Figurative language in story
10. Essays – 2 from Harcourt
10/7/17 Fixed typo "Pittsburg" to "Pittsburgh"
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Roberto Clemente BUNDLE
• Roberto Clemente Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Roberto Clemente Quizzes
• Roberto Clemente Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Roberto Clemente Writing
• Roberto Clemente SUPER BUNDLE
which includes all of the bundle plus the Baseball Quote Mini-Bundle:
Inspirational Baseball Quotes Bundle
• Baseball Quote – Roberto Clemente
• Baseball Quote – Babe Ruth
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com/ http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/
http://openclipart.org/; http://frompond.blogspot.com/; http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.