PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.08 MB | 37 pages
Robin writing and research: This unit is also part of my Spring Savings Bundle of 3. Celebrate the coming of spring with this Common Core aligned informational unit on robins. Post the cards around the room or project them on your screen and have students read their way through each card, with the purpose of answering 5W questions, or determining the main idea of the paragraph.
- 2 sets of robin fact pages: one set of 8 half-page fact cards; one set of 4 full-page texts
- Response sheets to go with each of the 4 full page texts
- Question cards and answer recording sheet to go with the smaller fact cards
- Main idea match and find the main idea (goes with half-page cards)
- True/False sort
- Can/Have/Are and open-ended response sheet
- Writing organizers and paper
Be sure to check out the preview for an idea of what is included in this unit. Although the graphics on the cards are in color, everything prints equally well in color or black-and-white.