PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
With only straws, string, tape, and paper, students create a movable hand to grab objects! This STEM challenge guides students through learning about the human hand and how to design and build their own hand. Students will be amazed at the ability of their paper hand to pick-up and move objects!
Included in this product:
- Teachers guide with links to resources
- Student design sheets guiding them through the engineering design process
- Background on hand anatomy and connection to real-world biomedical engineering applications
- Math connection problems including measuring and ratios
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥