Do you need to get your students moving? Use these slides to play Robot Spelling! These slides include all 220 Dolch sigh words. It also includes four slides that are editable to add your own words. Check out the product video to see them in action.
How to Use:
- All slides are locked. You do have the option to edit in the text box on the very last slide.
- Font is KG Blank Space Solid which you can download for free on TPT
- You can take slides and add them to other Powerpoint or Keynote presentations. Do this by copying the slide and then pasting it into the new slide show.
- Words are in alphabetical order by each category.
- Have a student leader come up and spell each word. Students spell the word in a "robot" voice while doing robot motions.
- Check out my product Video to see them in action!
Also check other Active Learning Games here -->Eruption Words! -->Cheerleader Call!