Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
61.36 MB | 224 pages
Adorable robots and chevron background papers make a super cute classroom décor pack! The bright colors and happy robot faces will bring a little cheer to your classroom. I fell in love with these graphics and went a little crazy creating almost everything you might want or need to go with your robot theme! Take a look!
This Robot Theme Pack includes the following:
• Word Wall Headers (in 2 sizes – ½ sheet and ¼ sheet, also editable)
• Behavior Chart (also editable)
• Job Chart (includes 19 jobs, also editable)
• Binder Covers and Spines (editable)
• Table Numbers (in five color options to 12, also editable)
• Student Numbers (to 40)
• Birthday Ovals (use with giant pixy sticks or crazy straws)
• Name Plates (editable)
• Less Color Option (print on white cardstock and mount on colored cardstock)
The zipped folder contains five files.
• One full-color print and go file
• One less-color print and go file
• Editable file (all but binder covers and spines)
• Editable binder covers and spines
That is 224 pages of robot cuteness for your classroom! The editable file gives you endless options to create even more items!
Behavior Chart Includes:
Fantastic (pink w/ clipart)
Outstanding (purple w/ clipart)
Awesome (blue w/ clipart)
Ready to Learn (green w/ clipart)
Think About It (yellow – no clipart)*
Teacher’s Choice (orange – no clipart)*
Parent Contact and/or Office (red –no clipart)*
*I don’t decorate these because I don’t want them to be in any way appealing!
Directions for behavior clip chart: Print, cut and mount on coordinating cardstock. Laminate for durability. Again attach ribbon on back and hang in classroom. All students start the day with their clips on Ready to Learn. Then you can ask them to move up for good behavior or down for bad behavior.
Directions for birthday badges: Print as many sheets as needed for your number of students. Attach badges to the top of giant pixy-stix or Krazy straws and place in vase. Cute classroom decoration and your birthday gifts are ready for students.
By Teaching Little Miracles
Graphics and Fonts in the pack are from Graphics From the Pond, Wizard of Boz, and I’m Lovin’ Lit.