This Robot Unit includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that
the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Math Mats - print in color, laminate and place at math center for students to use with manipulatives such as nuts and bolts.
3. Estimation Jar - this jar is designed to be themed-based for robots. This exposes students to the vocabulary once again and provides an opportunity to practice various math standards. Fill the jar with nuts and bolts!
4. Task Cards - this set of Task Cards provides practice for students to work with fractions with a robot theme!
5. Descriptive Writing Page - students write a story about a robot.
6. Rounding Robots - students match the correct number when rounding to the nearest ten.
7. Exit Tickets - as students leave to go home for the day, have them draw a robot exit ticket and answer it!
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DIGITAL CONTENT NO PHYSICAL ITEMS!!!
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations