Teach your students using this first advanced program of the Lego Mindstorms EV3 program using this ready-to-go package. It includes all visual Powerpoints to teach each lesson along with various assessments. Each slide includes notes for you and additional activities you can do if time permits.
The teacher guide will help move you through the program step by step. Your students will learn the following concepts throughout these 7 lessons:
1) review lesson (moving, rotating, reading degrees and rotations)
3) touch sensor
5) light sensor (programmed using wait block)
6) light sensor (programmed using switch block)
7) light sensor
Included is a total of 7 lessons, for a total of 12-20 hours of learning fun!
All of your assessments are included as well:
- Teacher/Student evaluation
- lab report template
- fill-in-the-blanks lab report
- short quiz