It gives me great pleasure to present this engraving project on engravable metal. One of my favourite projects.
For Grades 3 and up.
Also great for all junior high and high school students.
This document contains:
-Instructions: 4 pages
- Explanatory photos: 14 pages
- Pictures to inspire and for image transfers: 8 pages
- Evaluation rubric
To do the project, you will need:
- Metallic objects (the students can bring them from home)
- Tempera paint and acrylic paint
- Pencils and/or wooden sticks for engraving
- Hot glue
Boys really love this project! Girls also love it and they like to add old jewellry to enhance their creation.
9 steps to create this magnificent creation!
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.