This fun robots theme behavior clip chart will look fantastic in your classroom! Your students will be excited to behave well and move their clip up the chart. You can tailor this chart to your exact needs by editing the text and picking large or small sections depending on your class size. You can also order the colors however you like.
Each section comes in two sizes, large and small, so that you can pick the one that will suit your class size the best. You can mix and match the large and small sections to get the clip chart exactly how you want it.
The large sections are 11” W by 8.5” H and will hold 32 clothes pins each. The smaller sections are 11” W by 4.25” H and will hold 16 clothes pins each.
If you have a larger class size you could print out two copies of the green section, a large and a small, and have your “Ready to Learn” section be two green signs.
This product includes two types of files. A PDF file with the text in the signs as shown in the product images and a PowerPoint file so that you can put any wording that you like in the signs.
- Set your printer to “Fit to Page” and print onto cardstock or heavyweight paper.
- Trim the excess white paper from the edges where the pages will be joined.
- If you are using the small sections, cut apart the “Good Day” and “Think About it” page.
- Tape the chart together in your preferred order by placing tape on the back side of each page.
- Laminate the chart for durability if you wish.
You must have PowerPoint installed on your computer if you wish to edit the PowerPoint file.
This product does not include instructions on how to implement a clip chart in your classroom. Please ‘google’ this topic to learn how to use one in your class.
You may like my other Robot Theme Decor:
Robot Theme Name Tags and Labels
Robot Theme Alphabet Posters