Rock Cycle Dictionary Game
40+ Rock Cycle words are the basis for this dictionary guide word activity.
The two guide words are listed above nine content words per set (4 sets included). The words must be sorted alphabetically to determine if they can be found before, after, or on the page.
Included in this set:
1. 4 different card sets of guide words for a Rock Cycle Unit
2. Game board (but a place value mat would work too)
3. Optional recording sheet – this gives the correct number of lines where the words should go, so it differentiates for students who might struggle otherwise.
4. Answer key (this works great in a ‘secret envelope’ in literacy centers)
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Please check my store for supporting documents-
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting - Vocabulary Game and Matching Quiz
• Rock Cycle Dictionary Game
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting Vocabulary Posters and Word Wall
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting - Interactive Vocabulary PPT
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting – Roll Read and Graph
Please feel free to send me questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org