Rock Cycle Mini Book BUNDLE - All three book levels: Beginner/Remedial/At Level
Please see the preview.
These print friendly mini-books are perfect for integrated reading and science lessons. It explains Earth Science terms at an elementary level (grades 2-4, or higher for struggling readers), using rich text features, clear graphics and support pages.
Topics from Table of Contents
• What Are Rocks
• Minerals and Soil
• Rock Cycle
• Weathering and Erosion
• Volcanoes and Earthquakes
• Earth Layers
Nonfiction Text Features Included
• Table of contents
• Bold words
• Text boxes
• Diagram & labels
• Barn foldable with and without graphics
• Text Feature Treasure hunt (single or double page)
Three Book Levels
• The bundle contains all three levels.
• All books have the same text features and table of contents
• Beginner level – more picture supports and simplified language
• Remedial level – estimated reading level 1.9-2.9
• At level – geared for grades 3/4, but would work well for upper grade students who need rich picture support.
Sept. 23, 2018 I added 6 support pages: Main Idea/Detail assessment and an Earth Science assessment (with answer keys). I also added a Study Guide, or alternate test, with fill-in questions. These are based on the "At Level" book, but can be used with any level. I added a missing word to At Level book and reworded a few paragraphs to make it easier for 3rd graders to read it aloud.
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
The Rock Cycle Mini-book BUNDLE which includes:
The Earth Science Bundle includes graphics purchased from these amazing artists:
key words: minibook, mini book, mini-book, earth science, nonfiction text features
Thank you for your interest inCreative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Please click the link to FOLLOW ME for 50% off the first 48 hours.