The content of the packet gives a simple study of the three main types of rocks: sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic.
1. A poster on the three types of rocks and how they are formed.
2. A printable (for students) poster (same as above).
3. A poster chart identifying some characteristics of each type of rock.
4. A Rock Cycle Poster showing how natural forces act on the rocks.
5. A “Classifying Rocks” Lab (You need to provide students with rock samples.)
6. A quiz on the rock cycle
7. A quiz on the three types of rocks.
I hope you and your students will enjoy the packet!