This incredible bundle addresses two essential questions:
(1) How do we identify and classify different types of rocks?
(2) How does a rock change from one type to another?
Students are introduced to rocks, their compositions and their formation processes. Three different PowerPoint presentations are included in this bundle:
(1) Rocks (differentiates between igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks)
(2) Rock Cycle (examines the many changes a rock could go through)
(3) Rocks & Minerals Review (used as a review tool prior to an assessment)
In addition to the detailed PowerPoint presentations, this bundle includes lesson plans, guided notes for the PowerPoints, a separate homework worksheet for each of the three types of rocks (three in total), "Rocks & Minerals Review" blank bingo cards, and an "Identifying Rocks" lab.