Also included in
- Looking for fun and engaging music assignments and music projects for your Middle and General Music classes? Then look no further with this bundle of classroom tested, low prep, music composition and performance assessments designed to inspire creativity in young musicians.Click here to stay up to d$13.50$18.00Save $4.50
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that$95.00$134.00Save $39.00
- This Rock Music Lessons and Worksheets Mini Bundle is the perfect pairing up of products to save you time and money. These low prep resources are perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in the Rock Music Lessons and$18.00$25.50Save $7.50
- This Rock and Pop Music Lessons and Worksheets Mini Bundle combines four great products that designed to help your students learn about Rock and Popular Music. This collection of worksheets and assignments is a great addition to the Middle School and General Music Classroom.Click here to stay up to$18.00$25.50Save $7.50
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 2 is a great collection of resources that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activity and go.Click here to stay up$54.00$74.00Save $20.00
The Rock Music Design Project is a fun and engaging, no prep activity for Middle School and General Music students. It can be used all year round, but is especially a fantastic end of year music class assignment. Students will enjoy showcasing their creativity designing a rock music logo for their real or imaginary rock music band.
Included in the Rock Music Design Project resource:
•Rock Music Design Project Task Description page
• Three different Marking Rubrics – choose the one/s that suit your needs
• Student Handouts- arrange and print to suit your needs
• Student Samples
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!