- This collection of Music Resources is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These resources are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that are relevant and engaging for your students.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesE$85.00$120.50Save $35.50
- This Pioneers of Rock Music Mini Bundle is the perfect pairing up of products to save you time and money. These resources are perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in this set are the Pioneers of Rock Music Lesson$15.00$23.00Save $8.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 2 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in thi$65.00$92.50Save $27.50
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 2 is a great collection of resources that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activity and go.Click here to stay up$45.00$66.00Save $21.00
These Rock Music lessons and worksheets on the Pioneers of Rock have been created with the Middle School and General Music class in mind. It has a focus on the Elements of Music Listening Analysis, Paragraph Writing and the use of the Super Six Strategies.
Included in this resource are:
- TWO versions – one printable and one classroom/display
- The Blues, Development of Rock and Roll, Fats Domino, Bill Haley and the Comets, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley
- Spelling words, definition match it cards, vocabulary activity
- Super Six Comprehension Strategies- Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing
- Elements of Music Listening Questions, with links to suggested music
- TWO different versions of Elements of Music Paragraph Writing Templates – P.E.E.L. and T.X.X.X.C
- Suggested performance pieces with links
- BONUS Extension Activities
This unit of work is a great way to get your students understanding and appreciating where the music they listen to has its origins. Your students will enjoy the variety of music embedded in the unit – both listening to it and having the opportunity to perform it on the instruments available to them in your classroom.
When you teach this unit, try using the Rock Music Design Project as a fun assignment! See below for the link to this resource.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!