Students will love reading practice with this free word list reading game!
~ download the template
~ enter the word list into each space provided.
1. Put students into pairs, A and B.
2. Pairs start on opposite sides of the game board with the goal to reach the other side.
3. Pairs begin reading at the same time (ex. 3, 2 1, go).
4. When Partners A and B reach the same word, they pause and play Rock Paper Scissors.
5. The student who wins the round of rock paper scissors continues on, the student who loses the round moves back to their start and begins again.
6. The game continues until a student reaches the opposite side from where they started.