Rock and Pop Musician Worksheets
Also included in
- The Musician and Composer Study Worksheets Bundle is great for your middle school and general music students. They will enjoy learning about famous musicians and composers from different musical eras and genres with these low prep, printable research activity worksheets.Click here to stay up to datePrice $21.00Original Price $30.00Save $9.00
- This Rock and Pop Music Lessons and Worksheets Mini Bundle combines four great products that designed to help your students learn about Rock and Popular Music. This collection of worksheets and assignments is a great addition to the Middle School and General Music Classroom.Click here to stay up toPrice $20.00Original Price $25.50Save $5.50
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources thatPrice $120.00Original Price $159.50Save $39.50
- The Music Sub Tub Plans Worksheet Bundle is a carefully curated collection of famous musician and famous composer worksheets to add to your music substitute lessons. These print and go worksheets are perfect for both the musical substitute teacher and the non-musical substitute teacher. This BundlePrice $40.00Original Price $58.50Save $18.50
These Rock and Pop Musician worksheets are an engaging way to introduce General and Middle School Music students to different styles and genres of music through a variety of pop and rock musicians and bands. These printable research activities are suitable for substitute lessons, assignments and for last minute lesson planning.
Included in the Rock and Pop Musician Worksheets:
- 20 different Rock and Popular Musicians
- 1 Blank Study page—so you can add your own composer
- 6 different Genre Study pages
The Musician Study pages look great when the students color them in and are then displayed proudly on the walls of your classroom!
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Julia from Jooya
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!