Rock and Rock Cycle Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the Rocks, their formation, types and rock cycle on earth.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on rock cycle.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
Directions to use ‘Rock and Rock Cycle Scavenger Hunt’
Purpose: At the end of this ‘scavenger hunt on rock and rock cycle’ students will be able to learn on vocabulary of rock cycle and science behind it.
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Solar System Scavenger Hunt - An Activity
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit
• Teacher Appreciation Staff Awards and Thank You Tags
• Cell Cycle and Cell Division
• Animal Adaptations - Unit Pack with Worksheeets
• Moon Facts and Moon Phases Scavenger Hunt