This 155 page packet is full of activities that align with the Common Core’s Operations and Algebraic Thinking Standard 1.0a.6, Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
Your students will love all the fun ways to practice addition and subtraction to become fluent with their facts!
In this packet you will find:
- addition and subtraction strategy posters
- posters with “Rock star Reagan” and “Rock star Ryan” with a class math talk task
- share pass microphones for your groups to use when sharing their thinking
- incentive cards for your hard-working students
- addition and subtraction searches
- memory game for addition and subtraction
- sorts (partners/math mountains, 3 addends, true/false equations
- I have/Who Has activity for addition and subtraction
- scavenger hunt
- fluency zooms (A fun way to remediate and motivate your students)
- making 10 self-check cards
- making 10 practice pages and game
- addition and subtraction Bingo
- a fun craft (equation chain necklaces that rock!)
- fluency tests for addition, subtraction, and mixed along with a data notebook so that your students can track their progress
- parent letter and fluency log for at home practice
- hand up/stand up game (a great movement break for practicing facts)
- addition and subtraction flashcards
- 1.0a.6 assessments
Please feel free to email to ask any questions you may have before purchasing (email@example.com).
More Common Core math resources coming soon!
Remember to print as an image under advanced options when you print your .pdf files.