Have Fraction Fred teach your students all about fractions with his handy mohawk. This ready to print, 80 page packet is full of activities that align with the Common Core’s Geometry standard for partitioning shapes for grade 1.
In this packet you will find:
-“Meet Fraction Fred” poster
-10 additional posters to show the definition of a fraction, numerator, denominator, and several fractions.
- share pass microphones to help your students with sharing their mathematical thinking in an organized way
- 3 truths and a lie, a game to help your students identify true statements relating to fractions
- memory game
- scavenger hunt
- I have/who has?, a great listening game to help practice identifying fractions
- make a pizza pie game with a game board, spinner, and game pieces
- 28 practice pages (spin a fraction, comparing fractions, make a mohawk, color a fraction, fraction fill in, fraction story problems, make Fred a pizza, family pizza night, order it up, true or false pizza fractions, would you rather pizza slices, define a fraction, fraction splashes)
- pizza fraction craft
Please feel free to email to ask any questions you may have before purchasing (firstname.lastname@example.org).