This unique Back to School Resource Pack is full of fun ideas, activities, games, centers, and printables to get your year off to a Rockin' start!
Included you will find ...
1. Happy Classroom Magic Mix (Community building snack activity and follow-up graph, booklet)
2. Bobbing for Apples (CVC real/nonsense word center)
3. Write the Room Rhyming Words
4. Sight Word Fun (Dolch Primer Inventory, Happy Apples Roll, Say, Keep game using Fry's First 100 Words)
Rock Star Inspired Beginning of the Year Activities
1. How Did You Feel on the First Day of School writing prompt
2. "I'm Rockin' in my School Shoes" mini book (places in a school)
3. Meet the Cast Class Book (cover page, and "Spotlight On" template for each child)
4. Rock and Read (students practice reading Fry's First 100 Word Phrases to build their own rock band!)
5. I am a Rock Star Electric Guitar Writing Craftivity
6. Let's Do the Electric Slide! (Get kids up and moving as they slide around the room and answer different questions - 2 versions, simple addition and upper/lower case letter writing)
Beginning of the Year Math Resources - these resources include specific games and activities, and general resources to use in your math tubs or games.
1. Ten Little Apples Story Mat and recording sheet
2. Back to School Ten Frame Cards
3. Numbers 1-20 Apple Flash Cards
4. Story Problem Solving Mats, Problem Frame cards, My Story Problem journal template
5. Number Building Mat (part/part/whole for use with manipulatives)
6. Back to School Hundred Charts, Ten Frames, and Five Frames
NOTE: I am a First Grade Teacher - There are many fun activities in this pack that could be modified up or down to K or 2nd, but some activities definitely have a First Grade flair :)