In this rockin' project, students take on the roll of a restaurant worker. Students will complete several restaurant related tasks to meet the following learning objectives:
1. I can multiply tens, hundred, and thousands, by whole numbers through 10.
2. I can estimate products by rounding and determine if exact answers to multiplication problems are reasonable
3. I can use the distributive property to multiply a 2-digit number by a 1-digit number.
4. I can use expanded form to multiply a multi-digit number by a 1-digit number.
5. I can solve multi-step word problems.
Upon completion students can pick from three different store fronts which will become their project cover.