Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
164.13 MB | 5 audio files, 5 presentations, 7 videos, and 39 pages pages
Planning a unit about rocks? Get started with this great collection of resources that introduce students to minerals, the building blocks for rocks.
How is it possible to create a unit for so many grade levels?
• An overview video explains the activities giving suggestions for ways to adapt the activities to primary, intermediate, and middle school students.
• A text for students to read is included with blackline images or color images, three reading levels in English, two of the versions have been translated into Spanish. All have been recorded for the struggling reader.
• Five presentations are designed so it's easy to present minerals to your students – pick the slides you want, delete the rest! An introductory presentation for minerals has extensive information included in the Note section on each slide.
• Videos of the activities give you a preview or students a chance to review minerals tests or see a crystal garden form in just minutes. If you're short on time or materials, you can use the video.
• A web page that has additional information and resources for enriching your unit no matter what age your students.
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games
Visit our other store, Simply Math.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me!
You'll receive a message when I add new products or have a sale.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers
and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!