This unit is filled with engaging activities designed to support your rocks unit.
Rocks Literacy Pages
Rocks Vocabulary Matching Activity
I Have, Who Has Game
Rocks Identification Cards
Rock Properties Chart
Rock Cycle Chart
1. Read about rocks and how they are formed in the earth. Use the supportive vocabulary list
2. Identify vocabulary words with the terms in the matching activity. This activity can be done individually in centers, or in pairs.
3. Review vocabulary terms with I Have, Who Has activity.
4. Identify several rocks using photographs of rocks and recognize the type of rock and recognize the properties of each rock.
5. Read rock properties charts, and Rock Cycle Chart.
Click on Follow me to be notified as other units are published.
Math Activities and Games