Also included in
- Struggling to keep up with all the classroom content in your therapy sessions? These adapted interactive science texts are perfect for augmenting your curriculum for students in speech-language therapy and/or special education.This is a bundle of 6 of my interactive informational texts (along with r$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
Teach students who need adapted materials all about rocks with this interactive book and group of language based activities that tie in with their Science curriculum. More and more informational - or expository - text is being required by schools. This is often difficult for students with language disorders. Support those students with interactive informational texts that are climician created for students with special needs.
This is an informational text in interactive format for language disordered/special education students that is all about rocks.
Unlike my I Dig Rocks texts, which are written at 3rd grade reading level, this is more appropriate for nonreaders or emergent/beginning readers. Students follow the text and fill in the spaces with provided picture symbols.
- interactive book with illustrations
- vocabulary cards for practice or Memory-type game
- rock cycle illustrated mini-booklet in color and b/w
- rock types and cycle posters for your room
- cycle/sequence of a volcano
- art activity - make your own rocks (with construction paper)