Also included in
- Struggling to keep up with all the classroom content in intervention settings? These interactive science texts are perfect for augmenting your curriculum for students in special education and/or speech-language therapy. This is a bundle of 6 of my interactive informational texts (along with related$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
More and more informational - or expository - text is being required by schools. This is often difficult for students with language disorders. Support those students with interactive informational texts that are climician created for students with special needs.
This is an informational text in interactive format for special education students that is all about rocks.
Unlike my I Dig Rocks texts, which are written at 3rd grade reading level, this is more appropriate for nonreaders or emergent/beginning readers. Students follow the text and fill in the spaces with provided picture symbols.
- P. 5-15: interactive book with illustrations
- P. 17-18: vocabulary cards for practice or Memory-type game
- P. 19-24: rock cycle illustrated mini-booklet in color and b/w
- P. 25-28: rock types and cycle posters for your room
- p. 29-30: cycle/sequence of a volcano
- P. 31: art activity - make your own rocks (with construction paper)