7 activities on a rocks and minerals theme, bringing language arts into your rocks and minerals theme.
- Using the alphabet, students will design their own gemstone booklet.
- Find the meanings of phrases with the word "stone" in it.
- Find as many songs and sayings with the word rock in the title.
- An activity in antonyms, homonyms, and synonyms.
- Fill in the blank with the double consonant to complete the word.
- Split the rocks and mineral words into syllables.
- Rock Trivia: complete the sentences with "rock" or "stone"