Rocks & Minerals Interactive Notebook 38 page Section has a lot to offer!
- 32 Rocks & Minerals Flap-Fold Vocabulary words
- Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INB has typed
o This is important for students (Modifications & 504) who require
- Venn Diagram comparing & contrasting Minerals & Rocks
- Moh’s Scale
- A reading passage describing Igneous, Sedimentary, and
- Reading Passage (Rock Cycle)
- Rock Cycle Diagram
- Sketch & Cut (Intrusive vs. Extrusive Rock)
- Multiple choice questions
- 35 Rocks & Minerals “Study Buddy” cards with an Answer Key
- BONUS – Beat the Clock Mineral Game!
This power point is a key component to my explanation portion on the 5E lesson plan. The power point presentation covers: what is a mineral, organic vs. inorganic, crystalline structure, elements, compounds, mixtures, silicates, non silicates, metal, nonmetals, streak, cleavage, fracture, hardness, and density.
YOU WILL WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT!:
Connect with the STEM Center©
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Green ‘Follow Me’ Star next to the STEM Center © icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
BLOG for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great info and freebies on Facebook
See all our products on Pinterest
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.