Five different resources to help students learn and review minerals, the three different types of rocks and the rock cycle. Includes graphic organizers, review game, interactive notebook template, mineral identification activities and more!
Includes the following FIVE products:
- Types of Rocks Graphic Organizers - 4 different organizers and review questions (with answer key)
- Rockin' Through the Rock Cycle - students have to write a story from the perspective of a rock in the rock cycle.
- Types of Rock Review Game - "I Have, Who Has" - includes instructions, 32 editable game cards and answer key.
- Mineral Identification Activities and Organizers - includes a two page organizer to help students review the characteristics of a mineral and activities to help students identify different minerals.
- Rock Types Flip Flaps - students must match definitions and key ideas with each of the three rock types - great for review and practice!
Check out more of my Earth Science resources HERE.
(C) Addie Williams, Addie Education