This is a set of 6 rocks and minerals multileveled passages. There are 6 different sets of rock themed passages. Each set has 6 passages of the same rock focused topic at six different text levels, A- I. This allows all students to access the same text at their level. It is perfect for supplementing your rocks and minerals themes.
What you get:
- 6 passages for each rocks topic, Levels A-I
- Text based questions page for each passage set
- Vocabulary cards for each passage set
- Vocabulary and sight word mini card game for each passage set
- Vocabulary guess my word activity for each passage set
- Vocabulary word exit slip for each passage set
- Word Wall cards for the three types of rocks
- Blank writing page
- Vocabulary dictionary (2 versions)
- The Build a Rock Wall Word Game- An engaging game where students practice reading their vocabulary and sight words while trying to build the highest rock wall.
These sets are perfect for guided reading instruction, whole group or partner work.
- What is a Rock?
- I Collect Rocks!
- What Good is a Rock?
- Kinds of Rocks
- Where are Rocks?
- What Does a Geologist Do?
****Check out our Apples, Apples, Apples or Dr. Seuss freebie to get a better idea of what each set is like.****