Rocks and Minerals Interactive Notebook Activities
This product contains 8 science interactive notebook activities for students to learn, review, practice, and reinforce rocks & minerals. Use these resources at your science centers, in partners, as homework assignments, warm ups/exit slips, in class silent work, etc.
All activities come with answers/photo examples/suggestions for use! However, please feel free to use these tools however you'd like and fill them with the best content to match your curriculum!
Included in this product:
1. Rocks & Minerals tabbed divider for organizational purposes.
2. Rocks & Minerals half page outline/notes (fill in the blank).
3. Rocks vs. Minerals foldable
4. Mineral Properties cut & paste foldable activity
5. Rocks & Minerals compare & contrast Venn Diagram foldable
6. Types of rocks (Sedimentary, Igneous, Metamorphic) foldable
7. Rock types cut & sort.
8. Forces of the Rock Cycle half page (students fill in descriptions).
9. The rock cycle color, cut, & paste activity.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rock cycle color, cut & paste activity that is included in this product is also sold separately. PLEASE be careful to not purchase this product along with the separate product. If you are interested in just purchasing the rock cycle color, cut, & paste alone, click HERE
Also check out my Identifying Rocks Task Cards